Passionate. Polished. Professional.
EA Sports, General Motors, The NFL Network, Microsoft, McDonald's... what do these names
have in common? They all have my voice behind them. I’m a non-union professional working globally to deliver the best audio for your job. When you put words into my mouth, you’ll hear them come alive.
What type of voiceover work do I do?
I’m glad you asked!
- Narration: for flash presentations, training videos, industrial and corporate projects, documentaries, tutorials, audio books and CD-ROMs
- Commercial Voice Over: for radio and television, especially those spots requiring some acting ability
- Character Voices: describe your character and I’ll create a voice
- Telephone System: for auto attendants, voice prompts, on hold narration and music
- Promos: imaging for radio or television station ID’s, liners and promos
So, how does this work?
Another good question!
- Email me your script along with any voice direction and pronunciation keys you want to give me.
- Tell me what your budget is for this project. I’m a reasonable guy and will do my best to work within your budget.
- I record your project, edit out any miscues and send you a completely finished audio file. I work from my broadcast-quality project studio and can deliver your file via most digital formats, often within a few hours of your request. Here are the options: I can deliver your recording via emailed MP3, post it to your FTP site or mine, or I can FedEx a CD to you.
- I’ll email you an invoice. You can then either mail me a check or pay me through PayPal.